What are cookies?
What type of Cookies does this website use?
- Types of cookies managed by the entity:
- First party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
See the Facebook cookies policy
See Twitter cookies policy
View YouTube cookies policy
- Based on the amount of time they remain activated.
Depending on the time they remain activated in the technical equipment, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store information during a user’s browsing session. They are usually used to store information useful only to provide the service requested by the user in a single session (such as a list of products acquired).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies in which the data is stored in the technical equipment and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies based on purpose
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services which exist within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements which are a part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, carrying out a request for subscription or participating of an event, using security elements during browsing, saving content for the divulging of video or audio or sharing content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies enable us to monitor and analyze user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected through these types of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of data regarding the use the users make of the service. They can be owned by third parties.
The following link shows all the types of existing cookies:http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
How to edit the configuration of cookies in your browser?
Users can configure their browsers according to their preferences, in such a way that they disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies.
The way in which the different browsers are configured can be found at:
Firefox: Information about cookies in Firefox
Chrome: Information about cookies in Chrome
Explorer: Information about cookies in Internet Explorer
Safari: Information about cookies in Safari